Notox - Bougma
The Boumga is the ultimate hybrid shortboard by NOTOX Surfboards. This eco-friendly surfboard from the greenOne® range offers a great deal of manoeuvrability while still providing amazing volume and float-ability to go shred and/or cruise in 3ft waves.
It is a very stable shape with loads of volume under the chest for incredible ease of paddling, perfect for the beginner/intermediate looking to transition into the world of shortboard. It also provides a great opportunity for more experienced surfers to complete their quiver and get their hands on something a little more forgiving and easy to use in smaller waves, really adapted to our UK summer conditions.
What you need to know:
- 3"-5" shorter than your normal shortboard
- Will handle up to 3-4ft
- Thruster, Quad or 5-Fin set up - FCS or Future
The BOUMGA model is in the tradition of hybrid shortboard for small waves. Unmatched maneuverability and buoyancy to go "carver" in small waves.
For beginners, it represents a stable, maneuverable machine with impressive paddle comfort.
For experienced surfers, the BOUMGA is a real alternative.
- EPS Foam Blank with up to 100% recycled content and CFC Free guarantee
- Quadric-axial Flax Fibre for increased flex and response
- High performance Bio-Epoxy Resin
- Vacuum Lamination process for a lighter, stronger and more dynamic board